- 1 Red Onion
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Courgette/Zucchini
- 1 Egg-Plant
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 2 Tomatoes
- Basil, Oregano, Thyme
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Balsamic Vinegar
Today we make a simplified Version of a traditional French Dish.
1. Cut all the veggies.
2. Brown the courgette,egg-plant and bell pepper in a pot over medium high heat with some oil. Fry in batches if the pot is too small.
3. Empty the pot and fry the onion and garlic for a few minutes.
4. Pour in all of the browned veggies and add the sliced tomatoes.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste, add some herbs and pour in a shot of balsamic vinegar.
6. Cook for about 30 minutes depending on the size of the chunks. Stir more for a silkier, or stir less for a chunkier result.