- 3 Egg Yolks
- 1 Egg White
- Handfull of Parmesan
- 250g Spaghetti
- 200g Bacon
- 3-4 Cloves of Garlic
- Olive Oil
- Salty Pasta Water
Join in to learn how to make a classical recipe the alternative way. A good way to make this for some who can’t get the traditional Guanciale or Pancetta.
1. Fry the bacon in some olive oil over medium high heat until slightly crisp.
2. Add the chopped garlic and cook for another minute or two.
3. Put the meanwhile cooked spaghetti into the frying pan and add a splash(~100ml) of the salty pasta water.
4. Stir and turn off the heat.
5. Season with Pepper and pour in the already mixed egg mixture with an extra drizzle of olive oil.
6. Mix all until everything is combined. Ready to serve.
7. Sprinkle over some extra parmesan for topping.