- 250g Linguine
- 400g Salmon
- 250ml Cream
- 100g Cherry Tomatoes
- Salt, Pepper
- Italian Herbs
- Optional Cheese for topping
Today it’s time for some tasty Salmon! Fresh and Creamy Salmon Linguine made easy.
1. Cut the scallions and fry them in vegetable oil over medium high heat.
2. After 2 minutes add the halved cherry tomatoes and fry for another 2-3 minutes.
3. Pour in the cream and stir.
4. Slice the salmon filet to about 1cm / 1/2inch thick slices and lay them on top of the cream mixture.
5. Reduce the heat to medium and cover the pan for about 10 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
6. Season with salt, pepper , lime and italian herbs then add the cooked linguine and mix until well combined.
7. Serve on a hot plate with some extra wedges of lime and a little bit of cheese.