- 6 Medium Size Eggs
- Chorizo or Pepperoni
- 6 Slices Toast
- Italian Herbs
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder
- Splash of milk
The Pizza way of Poor Knights also known as French Toast.
1. Whisk the Eggs with some Milk and season with SPG.
2. Soak Toast in the batter for a few seconds.
3. Fry both sides on medium high heat in some vegetable oil or Butter.
3. On a lined baking sheet sprinkle over the Cheese and then the Chorizo or Pepperoni.
4. Broil on high until the Cheese is melted and the Chorizo slightly crisp.
5. Finish with Italian Herbs like Basil, Oragano or Thyme.