- 400g Chicken Breast or Thights
- 60ml Soy Sauce
- 60ml Mixed Corn Starch
- Fresh Chili Rings
- Vegetable Oil for Frying
- Sesame seeds
- Green Onion
- 180ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1tbsp. Corn Starch(Unmixed)
- 1tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1tbsp. Orange Zest
- One Squeeze Lime Juice
Fresh and Spicy Chicken. Today we make some great and easy Spicy Orange Chicken.
1. Mix the ingredients for the marinate with the chicken and set aside while mix the other ingredients.
2. Combine everything for the orange sauce and preheat a pan on medium high heat.
3. Fry the chicken without the excess marinate until nicely browned. Add the chili rings and cook for another minute or two.
4. Pour over the orange sauce and cook down until the desired thickness. Lower the heat to medium if neccesary to avoid burning the sauce.
5. Serve on rice, noodles, or in any kinds of Wraps.