- 400g Quark
- 400g Greek Yoghurt
- 2-4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 Cucumber
- Antipasti Oil
- 1/2 Fresh Lime
Welcome to the next level of Tzatziki. Learn how to make an even better Tzatziki than before.
1. Shred 1/2 Cucumber, salt it and set aside for about 10 minutes to get out the water.
2. Mix the quark and the greek yoghurt with 2-4 chopped cloves of garlic and some oil from antipasti. The more oil you put in, the more creamier it gets.
3. Squeeze out the remaining water from the cucumbers and mix it to the other ingredients.
4. Check for salt and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
5. Ready to serve to Gyro, Potato Wedges and even inside Wraps.